We cooked an entire chicken dinner with Panasonic's countertop induction oven
March 10, 2017 – It costs $600, but it cooks quickly, evenly, and is loaded with tech.
Related Article: Is this $600 countertop oven the future of cooking?
- We cooked an entire chicken dinner with Panasonic's countertop induction oven
- These are the best food storage containers you can buy on Amazon
- Panasonic's latest camera is a dream come true for videographers
- This laptop from HP is our new favorite for under $200
- LG LDF5545ST Dishwasher Review
- This Bluetooth tracker turns finding your lost items into a video game
- Three great accessories for Microsoft Surface laptops
- Plantronics Backbeat Sense Headphones Review
- What those symbols on food storage containers really mean
- GE GDF610P Dishwasher Review
- Vacuum head-to-head: Shark vs. Kenmore
- Apple investigating an iPhone 7 plus that caught on fire