Our favorite wireless Beats headphones are at their lowest price right now
Rock your workout with a new pair of Powerbeats3 wireless headphones for only $130.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
The Beats by Dre Powerbeats3, our pick for the best workout headphones of 2017, are usually $200, but right now Amazon is offering them for $129.99 (the lowest price they’ve ever been). A good pair of wireless headphones can be a game changer at the gym, on your commute, or while you’re doing just about anything at all—and we think this pair is the best choice, especially when it's at such a steep discount.
These headphones are designed with an active lifestyle in mind, and they’ll stay put whether you’re running a marathon or getting swole. Here’s a glimpse of why we love them:
• 5 colors to choose from—black*, white, flash blue, shock yellow, siren red*
• 12-hour battery life on a full charge (that’s a lot of workouts!)
• 5-minute quick-charge for up to an hour of playback in a pinch
• Class 1 Bluetooth makes connecting to any device a breeze
• W1 chip allows for near-instant connectivity with Apple devices
• 100-foot range in open space (65-70 feet when there are obstructions)
You won’t find a new pair of Beats by Dre Powerbeats3 for less anywhere right now. Even refurbished pairs are selling for the same price or a few bucks cheaper on sites like NewEgg, so you might as well get ‘em new at a great price while you can.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.
Get Reviewed email alerts.
Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts.