Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
• [Correcting the White Balance in Shooting Mode]
You can set the white balance correction manually in the shooting mode.
• [Correcting the White Balance in Playback Mode]
You can compensate the white balance in a captured image manually.
• [WB Correct] for [ADJ Lever Set. 1/2/3/4] and [Function Button]
You can register the [WB Correct] in an ADJ lever setting and the Fn button.
• [Detailed Information Display in Playback Mode]
You can see the WB comp. value and the image setting value in the display.
• [Auto Aper. Shift] in Aperture Priority Mode
You can have the Auto Aperture shift feature in the A mode.
• [Reduction Image Noise]
You can choose a noise reduction option depending on the ISO sensitivity.
• [ISO Sensitivity Display]
The ISO sensitivity is displayed at your half-pressing the shutter release button, when you set [AUTO] or [AUTO-Hi] in the ISO sensitivity.
Modified the following phenomenon:
• With the [AutoRotate] is enabled (ON), if a playback image is rotated and make it enlarged, a histogram in the display may not appear properly.