- I'm a yoga teacher—and these are the 15 products I never go to workout classes without
- 'Eating' your sunscreen can't prevent sunburns, like some bloggers claim
- Are period tracking apps sharing your health data?
- A gynecologist's take: how you should—and shouldn't—use period tracking apps
- BodyGlide promises to solve summer’s biggest problem: thigh chafing—but does it work?
Stay hydrated with these water bottles at your side.
Our picks for the best standing desks on the market.
We've done the roadwork to figure out which Fitbit is right for you.
These are the best foam rollers available today.
These are the best yoga mats available today.
We tested 10 popular fitness trackers, and these are the best ones.
Having great yoga gear makes a real difference, from the first ohm to the final shivasana.
My underarms and body have thanked me.
These earphones use built-in sensors and A.I. to help runners improve form.
These irresistibly weird products on Amazon might seem super wacky, but they can actually make your life so much easier.
Get epic savings on all your favorite makeup and skincare products from March 17 to April 6.
From energy-producing treadmills to smart punching bags, these are the biggest home gym and fitness products we saw at CES 2019.
Fitness products like adjustable dumbbells, HydroFlask water bottles, and foam rollers are highly rated and reviewed on Amazon.
The Mirror is a full-length mirror that can display a variety of fitness classes so you can work out in the comfort of your own home.