21 perfect bar gifts for your party animal friends
You're about to go wild
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
We all have that friend who loves to play mixologist at home. We also all have that friend who loses all concentration when a dog walks by. If you're like me, you have a friend who's both (hi!).
This year, we rounded up the cutest animal-themed barware, perfect anyone who a) loves animals b) loves to drink c) needs to bolster their bar cart. These clever, punny gifts will delight pretty much anyone on your gift-giving list. Cheers!
1. A Dinosaur ice mold for when you want to get tyrannosaurus wrecked
2. This safari animal multi-tool is perfect for those wild nights
3. A Corgi wine stopper because Corki
4. Toucan't live without these cute kitchen shears
5. This shark bottle opener has Jaws of steel (get it?)
6. It'd be fair to call this cork collection your moose stash
7. An octopus ice tray if you're in the mood for coolamari
8. We can bearly wait to use this Grizzly bottle opener
9. A penguin cocktail shaker that encourages you to shake your tailfeather
10. Spouting whale party picks so that you can yell, "I'll get you, Moby Pick!"
11. A bluebird corkscrew to keep your bar looking fly
12. This elephant bottle opener that'll make you drink, drank, trunk
13. A parrot corkscrew that is... Dare I say it? A Corkatil
14. These kitten glass charms have wine lives
15. A deer bottle stopper for when you're drinking stag
16. Woodland animal cocktail napkins to channel your inner Snow White
17. A Rabbit wine opener for when you're late for a very important date
18. These sleeping critter coasters aren't passed out, they're just resting their eyes
19. French Bulldog napkins because you couldn't say no to those puppy dog eyes
20. Flamingo Straws that your guests will flock to
21. These whale tail drink stirrers may send you into a... tailspin...
Here's a drink everybunny will love
Get Reviewed email alerts.
Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts.