Shop Best Buy Black Friday 2021 deals on TVs, laptops, and more
Find early savings on Apple, Samsung, LG, and Keurig
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
There's still time left to shop Best Buy's early Black Friday sale and get savings on a wide variety of top-tier tech. You can start holiday shopping and snag big discounts on Samsung TVs, Sennheiser noise-canceling headphones and more—but only until Sunday, October 31.
Below, we’ve gathered all of the best early Best Buy Black Friday deals, plus answered some of the most common questions. We’ll continually update this post with more information and deals as we receive them. Looking for gift ideas? Check out our coverage.
What are the top Best Buy Black Friday 2021 deals?
Whether you need a powerful new sound system for your TV setup, a new monitor for your computer or just want to see what all the fuss is over streaming devices, Best Buy has deals for you. Check out the best of the best below:
- Get the LG 70-Inch Class NanoCell 75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $749.99 (Save $450)
- Get the Sony 65-Inch X80J LED 4K Smart UHD Smart TV for $799.99 at checkout (Save $200)
- Get the Samsung 55-Inch Q80A QLED 4K UHD Smart TV for $999.99 (Save $200)
- Get the Samsung 65-Inch The Frame LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $1,499.99 (Save $500)
- Get the LG 65-Inch Class 90 Series QNED Mini-LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $1,599.99 (Save $400)
- Get the Samsung 75-Inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K UHD Smart TV for $2,599.99 (Save $500)
Laptops and tablets
- Get the Lenovo Chromebook 3 14-Inch Laptop for $129 (Save $160)
- Get the HP 14-Inch Intel Celeron Laptop for $189.99 (Save $60)
- Get the Asus 14-Inch Vivobook Laptop for $319.99 (Save $50)
- Get the Acer 14-Inch Full HD Touch 4GB Chromebook for $459 ($40)
- Get the Microsoft 12.4-Inch Touch-Screen Surface Laptop Go (10th Generation) for $549.99 (Save $150)
- Get the Microsoft 12.3-Inch Surface Pro 7 (10th Generation) for $699.99 (Save $200)
- Get the MSI LED Monitor for $179.99 (Save $60)
- Get the Apple 21.5-Inch iMac with Retina 4K Display for $999.99 (Save $500)
- Get the PNY 32GB Turbo Attache 4 USB Flash Drive for $7.99 (Save $5)
- Get the Rocketfish 4-Inch 4K UltraHD/HDR In-Wall Rated HDMI Cable for $14.99 (Save $15)
- Get the WD Easystore 1TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive for $47.99 (Save $37)
Kitchen and home goods
- Get the Bella Pro Series 4.2-Quart Analog Air Fryer for $29.99 (Save $30)
- Get the Keurig Limited Edition Jonathan Alder K-Mini Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker for $49.99 (Save $50)
- Get the Bella Pro Series 6-Slice Toaster Oven for $69.99 (Save $30)
- Get the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 72-Ounce Blender for $159.99 (Save $40)
- Get the Shark Air Purifier 6 with Anti-Allergen HEPA Filter for $299.99 (Save $150)
- Get the Ecovacs Robotics Deebot T8+ Vacuum and Mop Robot with Advanced Laser Mapping and 3D Obstacle Detection for $449.99 (Save $300)
- Get the iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum for $749.99 (Save $50)
- Get the HyperX SoloCast USB Microphone for $49.99 (Save $10)
- Get the Blue Yeti Nano Wired USB Microphone from $69.99 (Save $30)
- Get the Blue Yeti X Wired USB Microphone from $139.99 (Save $30 to $50)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 Smartwatch 41mm for 179.99 (Save $220)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 40mm from $199.99 (Save $50)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 46mm for $349.99 (Save $30)
- Get the Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Smart Speaker for $24.99 (Save $15)
- Get the Google Nest Mini Smart Speaker (2nd Generation) for $24.99 (Save $25)
- Get the Insignia Sonic Portable Bluetooth Speaker for $24.99 (Save $45)
- Get the JLab Epic Air ANC True Wireless Earbuds for $59.99 (Save $40)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 for $129.99 (Save $20)
- Get the Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Noise-Canceling Over-the-Ear Headphones for $249.98 (Save $150)
Media room essentials
- Get the Hover-1 Alpha Foldable Electric Scooter for $429.99 (Save $20)
- Get the Unagi Model One E350 Foldable Electric Scooter for $689.99 (Save $100)
- Get the Philips Hue White and Color Bluetooth LED Smart Bulbs 3-Pack for $99.99 (Save $35)
- Get the Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera 12-Piece Indoor and Outdoor Security Bundle for $399.99 (Save $200)
When does Best Buy Black Friday 2021 start?
Best Buy’s Black Friday 2021 sale will consist of two roll-outs; the first wave of deals started October 19. Up next is Best Buy's official Black Friday sale on Friday, November 19.
Like in previous years, Best Buy locations will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25. However, you can still shop on their website or app.
Should I shop Best Buy early Black Friday 2021 deals?
New this year is Best Buy’s "Black Friday Price Guarantee." This means that anything you purchase during the sale will be the best price offered by Best Buy. Best Buy says that it’ll “automatically refund our My Best Buy and Best Buy Totaltech members the difference” if the price drops below what you paid. Non-members can also be refunded, but they’ll have to contact customer service, or visit a Best Buy store.
Will there be a Best Buy Black Friday ad scan?
Every year, Best Buy releases a circular spotlighting the doorbusters and limited-time deals it will make available during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We expect to see the full ad scan weeks ahead of the official Best Buy Black Friday sale start date of Friday, November 19.
Are Best Buy Black Friday deals available online?
Yes. Shoppers can shop Best Buy Black Friday deals online. As an added benefit, shoppers can also make use of Best Buy’s store pickup and curbside pickup service. Doing so will allow you to get your gifts without waiting around for delivery.
Best Buy says that same-day delivery is available on thousands of in-stock items at its store.
This year, like last year, we expect online and in-store doorbusters to be equal in quality. So if you want to stick to shopping online, you won’t miss out on any good deals.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.