10 last-minute Valentine's deals that will arrive on time
There's still time to get something your SO will love.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Valentine’s Day is only two days away. You could go off and overspend on getting a last-minute flower delivery, or you could get your significant other a gift that’s guaranteed to show up on time and doesn’t come with added delivery fees.
Everyone knows Amazon offers free 2-day shipping on virtually everything for Prime members, but they’re not the only retailer that can get your gift to your loved one on time. Best Buy, Jet.com, Sephora, and Walmart all offer free fast shipping too, giving you plenty of options to find the perfect gift that won’t give away that you procrastinated.
To help you get your order in as soon as possible, and save you money in the process, we cherry-picked a couple of deals from each retailer that could make great Valentine’s gifts.
Turn up the heat with an intimate movie night or set the mood with a high-quality speaker that you can control with Amazon Alexa.
- Budget pick: Fifty Shades 2-Movie Collection on Blu-ray for $12.49 (Save 50%)
- Top-shelf pick: Sonos Play:1 Smart Speakers for $149 (Save $51)
You have to be a Prime member to get free two-day shipping, but if you sign up for a free 30-day trial, you can always cancel before the trial's over without paying a dime.
You can't always be there to remind your So about their appointments or tell them the weather, so get them a Mini personal assistant. Or help them get up and go in the mornings with a pod espresso maker that brews the perfect latte with a little help from an easy-to-use frother.
- Budget pick: Google Home Mini for $39.99 (Save $10)
- Top-shelf pick: Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker and Milk Frother for $99 (Save $100)
You have to be a My BestBuy member and spend at least $35 for free two-day shipping, but it’s free to sign up. Best Buy also offers same-day in-store pickup on loads of items.
Skip the expensive restaurants and serve up three tiers of decadence on this gorgeous serving tray. Or delights your partner with a new pair of Wayfarers at a great discount.
- Budget pick: Lipper Intl. Acacia Wood 3-Tier Serving Tray for $47.99 (Save 20%)
- Top-shelf pick: Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses for $137.70 (Save 10%)
You have to create an account and spend at least $35 to qualify for free two-day shipping from Jet.com.
Sephora's got loads of great health and beauty gifts for men and women alike, and these two gift sets are not only loaded with excellent products, but they're on sale too.
- For him: Jack Black Gym Rat 3-Piece Set for $33.15 (Save $5.85) Includes deodorant, anti-friction powder, and all-over face and body wipes.
- For her: Tata Harper Luminous Glow Collection for $56 (Save $9) Includes cleanser, mask, eye cream, and moisturizer.
Like Amazon, Sephora requires you to sign up for a service to get free shipping. Sephora Flash, however, only costs $10 annually as opposed to Amazon’s $99/year.
Netflix and chill, anyone? The affordable version of our favorite streaming stick is a great reason to snuggle up on the couch for a romantic night in. But if you're more of an active couple, a new Fitbit for your SO can be a great way to dial up the competition and push yourselves harder.
- Budget pick: Roku Express+ Streaking Stick for $28 (Save $11)
- Top-shelf pick: Fitbit Charge 2 HR Fitness Tracker for $119.95 (Save $30)
Walmart also offers same-day in-store pickup if you don't want to wait.
Prices are accurate at the time of publication, but may change over time.
Get Reviewed email alerts.
Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts.