Patio heaters are hard to find—here's where you can still buy one
Get a patio heater while they're still hot.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Patio heaters are fall's hottest accessory—literally. Both individuals and restaurants are trying to extend the life of their patios as the temperature starts to drop, meaning patio heaters are pretty much sold out everywhere. It's unsurprising considering the phrase "patio heaters" has reached its highest search volume, according to Google Trends. Basically, the popularity for patio heaters is heating up.
If you want a patio heater to keep your outdoor space nice and toasty, we suggest acting sooner than later as models are going fast. But don't worry, you can still find some top-rated patio heaters at retailers like Amazon, Home Depot, BBQ Guys, Walmart, and more. We scoured the internet to find the patio heaters available that are actually worth your money based on ratings and reviews, and will update this list as stock changes.
- Get the Mr. Heater Corporation 29,000-45,000 BTU 540 Degree Tank Top at Amazon for $86.43
- Get the Dr. Infrared Heater at Amazon for $139
- Get the Hiland HLDS01-WCGT Propane Patio Heater at Amazon for $303.86
- Get the Solaira Alpha Series Electric 16 3/4-Inch Patio Heater at BBQ Guys for $448
- Get the Bromic Heating 44-Inch 4000W Electric Infrared Patio Heater at BBQ Guys for $480.25
- Get the Bromic Heating Tungsten 2000W Electric Infrared Patio Heater at BBQ Guys for $580
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.