The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021 starts today: Everything to know about this huge event
Get ahead on these major deals
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
If you're a lover of all things fashion and can't wait to shop the next big trend, you probably know a thing or two about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021. It’s the best time of the year to grab department store's coveted designer items at new lows for men, women, children and the home, with deals on everything from best-selling clothes and shoes to top-rated purses and beauty products. That means a ton of big-name brands, including UGG, The North Face, Tory Burch, Nike and more, introducing major price cuts on next season's most exciting items.
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021?
This once-a-year sale sees markdowns on a wide variety of new arrivals for the fall season across almost every major category—we're talking Hunter rain boots, aromatherapy diffusers, Kiehl's beauty products and more. This savings bonanza is also only around for a limited time (it's a 12-day event for most shoppers), with the general public sale kicking off on Wednesday, July 28 see more details below). You don't have to wait to get a head start, however: You can check out the preview of this sale right now to start adding your favorites to your wishlist—something that's always a good idea, since top products tend to sell out quickly.
Nordstrom is also offering a $60 bonus note similar to a gift card for new cardmembers through Tuesday, July 27, which you can then use toward sale purchases or alterations. Right now you can apply for two kinds of Nordstrom cards: a retail card that can be used at Nordstrom stores and affiliated brands, or a Visa credit card. While you'll want to take advantage of these offers responsibly, both carry no annual fees and competitive APR rates, so you can decide which one works best for your current needs.
When is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021?
The sale is currently live for Nordstrom Icons, a.k.a. cardholders who spend more than $15,000 a year at the department store. Starting July 14, Nordstrom Ambassadors (those who have racked up $5,000 or more on their card in the past year) can begin to shop. Next up, Nordstrom Influencers, or cardholders who have spent more than $500 in the past year, can start stocking up their carts on July 16. Finally, on Wednesday, July 28, everyone can shop the Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale.
If you can’t wait until the end of the month, the retailer has tons of customer-favorite brands discounted right now. For instance, this Tory Burch McGraw leather crossbody purse is currently on sale from $378 to $264.60 in the Pink Magnolia shade. Nearly 200 Nordstrom buyers praised this handbag's ample pockets and elegant leather build, awarding it a near-perfect 4.9-star rating.
Looking for some men's clothing instead? Consider the L.L.Bean multisport performance shorts, which are down from $59.95 to $49.99, saving you 16% in the Saddle color. This wardrobe essential was awarded a 4.5-star rating from Nordstrom customers, who loved the reported flattering fit and comfy material.
That's not all—keep on scrolling for all the best Nordstrom deals available now.
The best Nordstrom deals to shop right now
- Get the Burt's and Bees Baby Dip Dye Dress for $11.37 (Save $7.60)
- Get the Topshop Women's Hooded Minidress from $29 (Save $19.14 to $29)
- Get the Halogen Women's Crewneck Sweater for $29.40 (Save $19.60)
- Get the Zella Women's Live In High-Waist Leggings for $29.50 (Save $29.50)
- Get the Caslon Women's Vivi Leather Slide Sandals for $29.96 (Save $19.99)
- Get the Nordstrom Liam Leather Card Case for $29.70 (Save $19.80)
- Get the Sam Edelman Women's Gala Sandals for $41.96 (Save $17.99)
- Get the Madewell Women's Curvy Roadtripper Skinny Jeans for $47.70 (Save $31.80)
- Get the L.L Bean Men's Multisport Performance Shorts from $49.99 (Save $9.96)
- Get the Free People FP Movement Women's Metti Sweatshirt for $52.50 (Save $35.20)
- Get the Nordstrom Selena Leather Clutch for $59.40 (Save $39.60)
- Get the UGG Women's Fluff Yeah Sandals from $74.95 (Save $25 to $30.05)
- Get the Kenneth Cole New York Women's Olivia Wedge Sandals from $77.96 (Save $51.99 to $59.58)
- Get the Zwilling Pro 7-Inch Prep Knife for $89.99 (Save $40)
- Get the Zwilling Enfinigy Personal Blender for $99.99 (Save $30)
- Get the Ecco Men's ST Hybrid Leather Toe Derby for $109.99 (Save $69.96)
- Get the Maxi-Cosi Minla 6-in-1 Adjustable Highchair for $175.99 (Save $44)
- Get the Maxi-Cosi Iora Bedside Bassinet for $199.99 (Save $50)
- Get the Tory Burch McGraw Leather Crossbody Bag from $264.60 (Save $113.40)
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.