Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
We're excited to welcome a brand new site to the Reviewed.com family: RefrigeratorInfo.com. In fact, we're so excited that we're giving away this 42-inch Samsung plasma TV!
For your chance to win (and help us celebrate the new site), simply tweet:
** **RT and follow @Revieweddotcom to win a 42-inch plasma TV! http://bit.ly/luKyY4 #givemeplasma*
That's all you have to do! We'll pick a winner on June 1, 2011 and if you win, we'll ship it to your choice of U.S. address. Mail it to your father for Father's Day! Donate it to charity! The choice is yours.
You can only enter once per day, but you can spend as much time as you want reading our review of your potential television-to-be, scoping out the press release for our new site, or cruising around any of the other sites in the Reviewed.com network.
Your friends at Reviewed.com
Rules and Restrictions
• You must be following @revieweddotcom and you must use the #givemeplasma hashtag in order to win.
• Reviewed.com editors reserve the right to judge the validity of any submission.
• This competition runs until May 31st 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.
• The competition is open to US residents age 18 or older.
• The total retail value of the prizes on offer is $637.00 plus shipping and handling, as of the time of purchase.
• Contest winner is responsible for paying all taxes on the contest prize.
• By participating in the contest you waive and relinquish any and all claims or causes of action that may arise out of the conduct of the contest by Reviewed.com.
• You are not a member of the Reviewed.com staff or affiliated with or a partner, or a staff member of any affiliate or partner for any of the sites.
• Reviewed.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to select the winner of the contest and to determine compliance with the contest rules, and to disqualify any participant at any time and to certify the contest winner.
Get Reviewed email alerts.
Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts.