Matching family pajamas for Halloween are selling out—here’s where to buy them
These matching family PJs are scary cute.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Maybe it's because we're all spending more time at home this year or maybe it's because matching family pajamas never get old, but regardless of the reason, Halloween-themed PJs are all the rage right now. According to Etsy's latest trend report, the search for "Halloween pajamas" has spiked 206% in the last three months and sets are staring to sell out online.
Fortunately, there are still some adorable Fright Night sleepwear available at retailers including Target, Hanna Andersson, Etsy, and even Disney. Below are eight of the most popular matching family Halloween pajamas that for infants, toddlers, kids, and adults. However, you'll want to act fast if you want to get sets for your entire fam as sizes and styles are flying off the shelves.
1. These ghost pajamas from Target
The next time you're making a Target run, pick up a set of these hauntingly cute pajamas for the whole family. Made of a soft and stretchy fabric, the sets are available in sizes for everyone (including onesies for the littlest ones) and come with a matching long-sleeved top and drawstring bottom. According to reviewers, they're very cozy and perfect for sleeping on a crisp fall night.
- Get the Women's Halloween Ghost Pajama Set from Target for $19.99
- Get the Men's Halloween Ghost Pajama Set from Target for $24.99
- Get the Baby Halloween Ghost Suit from Target for $11.99
2. These mummy-inspired pajamas from Old Navy
What do people love about these Old Navy Halloween pajamas other than the affordable price? They're glow-in-the-dark, which will make Fright Night that much more fun for everyone in the family. Made of super soft cotton, the pajamas come in child and adult sizes and have gotten high marks for their comfortable fit and how well-made they are. One reviewer says she expects they'll last for many Halloweens to come.
- Get the Halloween Glow-in-the-Dark Pajamas for Women from Old Navy for $34.99
- Get the Halloween Glow-in-the-Dark Pajamas for Men from Old Navy for $39.99
- Get the Halloween Glow-in-the-Dark Pajama Set for Toddler & Baby from Old Navy for $16.99
3. These cult-favorite pajamas from Hanna Andersson
Hanna Andersson is famous for its chic matching family pajamas for the holidays—but this year, the beloved brand has released some Halloween prints, as well. You can choose from fun patterns like jack o'lanterns or cute Peanuts characters, both of which come in sizes from baby to adult. Our parenting editor, Anna Lane, has tried Hanna Andersson PJs with her own family and likes how high-quality and comfy they are.
- Shop Matching Peanuts Pajamas from Hanna Andersson starting at $44
- Shop Matching Jack O'Lantern Pajamas from Hanna Andersson starting at $35
4. These glow-in-the-dark skeleton pajamas
There are regular Halloween pajamas and then there are glow-in-the-dark Halloween pajamas. When the sun goes down this Hallow's Eve, you'll look like a spooky family of skeletons in these jumpsuits, which have bones that light up in the dark and have received 5-star reviews from hundreds of shoppers. Bonus: The pajamas double as an easy (and warm!) skeleton costume, too.
- Get the Glow-in-the-Dark Skeleton Adult Jumpsuit from Amazon for $49.99
- Get the Glow-in-the-Dark Kid's Skeleton Jumpsuit from Amazon for $19.99
5. These Disney Halloween pajamas
Turn your home into the most magical place on Earth with this fitting pajama set from Disney, which features an adorable Mickey Mouse ghost pattern. You can buy separate tops and pants for babies, toddlers, and adults or, for the grown-ups as well, you can snag a hooded onesie. The print also comes in both black and purple color options for some slight variety.
6. This hilarious pajama set for siblings
Ah, sibling rivalry. Give your little ones pajamas that say what anyone with a sister or brother has thought at some point in their life: that they'd trade their sibling for candy. This set from Etsy (which you can customize for brothers, sisters, or a combo of the two) has hundreds of rave reviews for being high-quality and for making the cutest Halloween photos.
7. These Jack o'lantern pajama shirts
Get your pumpkin carving fix in pajama form with these unique sleep shirts from Etsy. There are toddler, youth, and adult sizes for boys, girls, men, and women, along with onesies for babies. The girls' and women's shirts even have eyelashes for a feminine twist on the standard pumpkin! Reviewers say that the fabric is some of the softest they've ever felt and that the printed pattern holds up well in the wash.
8. These matching pumpkin pajamas from Etsy
As one of the most popular Halloween pajama sets on Etsy, these "Hello Pumpkin" PJs are available in adult, youth, toddler, and infant sizes. Each set comes with a pair of striped pants and a raglan tee and more than 400 reviewers have given them 5-stars for their well-made design and soft material that kids and adults alike will want to curl up in.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.