Shop best-selling lululemon leggings, hoodies and joggers during the We Made Too Much event
Turn your athletic gear up a notch during this hot sale
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
lululemon's cult-favorite leggings are luxurious and certainly splurge-worthy for good reason. But if you're looking to update your lululemon activewear collection without a huge splurge, you can find several of the brand's best-selling hip-hugging tights marked down in the brand's We Made Too Much shopping section. From simple styles for casual wear to supportive leggings for strength training and yoga sessions, there are plenty of incredible offerings that combine form and function, as well as epic savings.
While supplies last, you can stock up on leggings, joggers, hoodies and more for men and women, starting at as low as $4. Plus, standard shipping is always free on all items you purchase. No matter what activity you plan on enjoying in the coming months, lululemon's catalogue of activewear has something to fill your cart with.
Need a new gym outfit? Pick up the lululemon Align high-rise pant, one of the best workout leggings we've ever tested. Right now, these top-selling leggings are down from $118 to as little as $49 in select colors, sizes and leg lengths. Made of the brand's proprietary Nulu fabric, these leggings offer a nearly naked, super soft feel that won't get in the way of your practice. The best-selling style also features a waistband pocket to hold keys and a card or two, great for a hands-free workout. While the tights offer minimal support, we found them to be perfect for yoga and other low-impact activities. Available right now in black and blue colors and all sizes, the lululemon Invigorate high-rise tight is marked down from $128 to $99, saving you $29 on a stylish pair of tights.
From hoodies and joggers to leggings and shorts, these lululemon specials will have you looking and feeling fit all season long. Keep scrolling for all our top picks.
- Get the lululemon Align Cropped Tank Top from $24 (Save $19 to $34)
- Get the lululemon Align Super High-Rise Short 10-Inch from $29 (Save $19 to $29)
- Get the lululemon Skinny Customizable Snap Scarf for $29 (Save $35)
- Get the lululemon Energy Bra for $39 (Save $13)
- Get the lululemon Ready to Rulu High-Rise Jogger from $49 (Save $29 to $69)
- Get the lululemon Align High-Rise Pant from $49 (Save $29 to $49)
- Get the lululemon Free to Be High-Neck Longline Bra for $49 (Save $19)
- Get the lululemon Base Pace High-Rise Running Tight 28-Inch Brushed Nulux from $59 (Save $19 to $39)
- Get the lululemon Invigorate High-Rise Short 8-Inch for $59 (Save $19)
- Get the lululemon Fast and Free High-Rise Tight 25-Inch from $59 (Save $29 to $69)
- Get the lululemon Invigorate High-Rise Tight 25-Inch for $79 (Save $49)
- Get the lululemon Align High-Rise Pant with Pockets 25-Inch for $79 (Save $39 to $49)
- Get the lululemon Wunder Train High-Rise Tight 25-Inch Foil for $79 (Save $39)
- Get the lululemon Invigorate High-Rise Tight 28-Inch for $99 (Save $29)
- Get the lululemon Down For It All Jacket from $139 (Save $39 to $59)
- Get the lululemon The Fundamental T-Shirt from $29 (Save $24 to $29)
- Get the lululemon Metal Vent Short Sleeve Tech Shirt 2.0 from $34 (Save $24 to $40)
- Get the lululemon T.H.E. Linerless 7-Inch Short for $39 (Save $29)
- Get the lululemon City Sweat French Terry Short 9-Inch for $49 (Save $19)
- Get the lululemon Surge Warm Half-Zip for $59 (Save $49)
- Get the Airing Easy Short Sleeve Shirt Ventlight Mesh from $59 (Save $24 to $29)
- Get the lululemon City Sweat Jogger from $59 (Save $39 to $59)
- Get the lululemon Shift Stitch Hoodie for $69 (Save $49)
- Get the lululemon Navigation Stretch Down Vest from $79 (Save $69 to $89)
- Get the lululemon Expeditionist Jacket for $99 (Save $49)
- Get the lululemon Navigation Stretch Down Jacket from $129 (Save $99 to $119)
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.