Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Firmware v1.1 for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Micro Four-Thirds camera is now available for download. Firmware version 1.1 offers the following improvements and can be downloaded from here.
1. Makes it possible to check the exposure with Live View during the AE lock.
2. Makes it possible to continuously display the enlarged screen of the MF assist.
3. Added 'color adjustment function' for the LCD monitor/View finder.
4. Added 'Red-eye reduction forced flash on' to the flash setting for the [PARTY].
5. Improved the performance of AE (Auto Exposure) and AWB (Auto White Balance).
6. Improved the accuracy of flash control.
7. Improved the noise reduction during high sensitivity photo shooting.