Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
- Enabled use of the Image Stabilization function with non-Four Thirds System interchangeable lenses by inputting a specific focal length.
For details on operations, please click on the URL.
* Matched the rotation of the dial on the rear of the Power Battery Holder HLD-4 and the movement direction of the AF target.
* Increased the number of storable still pictures by improving the battery check when the Power Battery Holder HLD-4 is attached.
* Focusing now stops immediately when the AF start button (AEL/AFL or Fn button) is released.
* Corrected the phenomenon where the flash control caused an under exposure while using bounce flash at short distances with the FL-50R or FL-36R Electronic Flash.
* Improved selection and prioritization of the central 5 ranging points when shooting in C-AF mode and Dynamic-single Target mode.
Download it from here.