Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
The HP Scanjet G3110 Photo Scanner is an affordable solution for high quality scans of photos, slides, negatives, documents and 3-D objects. The scanner features a 4800 x 9600 dots per inch (dpi) and 48-bit color resolution and also offers in-built editing to fix images. The HP Scanjet G3110 is shipping for $99.
Key features and benefits
• Enjoy great quality photo, slide, document and 3-D object scans with high-resolution scanning at 4,800 x 9,600 dpi and 48-bit color.(1)
• Easily eliminate red-eye from images using HP software.
• Balance the brightness in photos for more natural and true-to-life results using HP’s adaptive lighting technology.
• Correct flaws and restore faded and damaged photos with HP scanning technology.
• Easily scan up to four film slides (35mm) or five negatives via a built-in transparent materials adapter (TMA).
• Efficiently scan up to three 4 x 6-inch photos or larger photos and portraits, and automatically save them as individual files.
• Save scanned documents in PDF format using the one-touch Scan to PDF button on the scanner’s lid.
• Scan photos or documents and send them directly to an email address using the Scan to Email button on the scanner’s lid.