Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
The HP Scanjet G3110 Photo Scanner is an affordable solution for high quality scans of photos, slides, negatives, documents and 3-D objects. The scanner features a 4800 x 9600 dots per inch (dpi) and 48-bit color resolution and also offers in-built editing to fix images. The HP Scanjet G3110 is shipping for $99.
Key features and benefits
• Enjoy great quality photo, slide, document and 3-D object scans with high-resolution scanning at 4,800 x 9,600 dpi and 48-bit color.(1)
• Easily eliminate red-eye from images using HP software.
• Balance the brightness in photos for more natural and true-to-life results using HP’s adaptive lighting technology.
• Correct flaws and restore faded and damaged photos with HP scanning technology.
• Easily scan up to four film slides (35mm) or five negatives via a built-in transparent materials adapter (TMA).
• Efficiently scan up to three 4 x 6-inch photos or larger photos and portraits, and automatically save them as individual files.
• Save scanned documents in PDF format using the one-touch Scan to PDF button on the scanner’s lid.
• Scan photos or documents and send them directly to an email address using the Scan to Email button on the scanner’s lid.
Get Reviewed email alerts.
Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts.