ImageGear Professional and ImageGear Updated by AccuSoft
AccuSoft® Corporation which provides imaging software development toolkits to software developers announced major new releases of its ImageGear® imaging toolkits.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
AccuSoft® Corporation which provides imaging software development toolkits to software developers announced major new releases of its ImageGear® imaging toolkits. The new releases of ImageGear Professional and ImageGear for .NET will now include support for AJAX, the ability to view, edit and convert 3D PDFs and Universal 3D images (U3D), support for the XPS (XML Paper Specification) file format, and new PDF-A and PDF-X verifiers.
One also comes across support for 100+ additional digital camera RAW formats, new photo enhancement effects, and support for the DWF file format. The new releases would see a June release with pricing starting at U.S. $3,995.
Details of the new features in the toolkits include:
* AJAX support. Allows developers to build efficient Web applications using ImageGear for .NET toolkit. Integrated with ASP.NET AJAX, it provides for optimized page updates minimizing the amount of data sent and creating desktop-like experience on the Web
* 3D PDF & U3D. ImageGear includes native support for the U3D format, allowing users to apply the full power of the ImageGear vector API to load, edit, display, and save 3D drawings. Building upon industry leading PDF support from Adobe, it extends it with 3D capabilities by supporting U3D-based 3D PDF format. Convert 2D/3D AutoCAD drawings to PDF for easy publishing, view animated 3D PDFs, and edit the content in its native vector format.
* XPS (XML Paper Specification) File Format Support. ImageGear provides comprehensive support for XPS documents, including the ability to display, edit content, and access meta-data.
* New PDF-A and PDF-X Verifiers. Easy to use verification API tests PDF files for PDFA/X compliancy, providing developers building archiving/pre-press applications with the detailed report.
* Support for 100+ Additional Digital Camera RAW Formats. Developers building imaging applications can rest assured that they’ll support a wide range (200+) of digital camera RAW formats.
* Additional ImageClean™ Functions. Allows users of imaging applications built using ImageGear to improve the quality of documents with new functions including hole punch removal, line removal, erode, and dilate.
* New Photo Enhancement Effects. Allows users of imaging applications built using ImageGear to add artistic effects to their photos, including Aging, Duotone, Glow, Impressionist and Sketch.
* DWF File Format Support. Provides users with improved CAD interoperability.