Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
**Enter your photo for a chance to win a Leica X1!
**UPDATE: The competition is now closed, and we have announced the winner here. Thanks to everyone who entered! **
- Post the photo URL in a comment to this article.
- Only one photo submission per person.
- Only legal residents of the US are eligible to compete.
- Comments posted to this article must only contain a link.
- DigitalCameraInfo.com Staff will then review your photo to make sure it meets the contest guidelines. Once your photo is approved the link to it will appear in the comments below.
- After December 25, 2009 the DigitalCameraInfo.com editors will select a winning photo from all of the submissions and announce it on DigitalCameraInfo.com. Photos will be judged on how well they meet the contest theme, photographic skill, technical quality of the photo and other aesthetic qualities. The winner's X1 prize will be provided by Leica Camera Ag. By submitting a photo you agree to the official contest rules.
Post a Comment with your Photo NOW!
**Official Contest Rules: **
- This contest is governed by the laws of Michigan. By submitting a comment the contest you waive and relinquish any and all claims or causes of action that may arise out of the sponsorship or conduct of the contest by DigitalCameraInfo.com.
Any photo you post is completely original. You own all copyrights to the content of the photo, domestic and international. The photo can not have been retouched in any way.
DigitalCameraInfo.com editors reserve the right to judge the authenticity of any photo submitted, and reject any photo for suspicion of copyright violation or retouching violations.
DigitalCameraInfo.com editors reserve the right to reject any photo for inappropriate content or for not following contest rules. Photos must be appropriate for viewing by minors.
Each participant may only submit a one entry for the photo contest. Submission of multiple automatically disqaulifies the participant from the contest.
By submitting your photo you grant DigitalCameraInfo.com, Reviewed.com and Leica Camera Ag the non-exclusive right to reproduce your photo in any media in any location.
The approximate value of the contest prize is $1995.95. The opportunity to compete for the prize is the only benefit of particpating in the contest.
DigitalCameraInfo.com and Leica reserve the right to subsitite a cash prize of $1995.95 instead of the X1 product.
Contest prize is provided by Leica Camera Ag.
Contest photos submission period is from November 10th 2009 at 12:01 AM EST to December 25th 2009 at 11:59 PM EST. Contest winner will be announced by December 31st 2009.
Comment submissions must only contain a valid link to the photo on any of the listed social media websites. Any other comments on this article will automatically disqualifiy the participant.
The email address registered with your DigitalCameraInfo.com user comment account must be a valid email address.
You are not a member of the Leica Camera AG staff, DigitalCameraInfo.com staff, Reviewed.com staff, or affiliated with or a partner, or a staff member of any affiliate or partner for any of the sites or Leica Camera AG.
You are age 18 or older at the time you enter the contest.
Contest winner is responsible for paying all taxes on the contest prize.
Contest winner will be given 48 hours to reply to contact from DigitalCameraInfo.com at the email address supplied when they post their comment. If contest winner does not reply within 48 hours, DigitalCameraInfo.com will award the prize to an alternative runner-up selected by DigitalCameraInfo.com.
DigitalCameraInfo.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to select the winner of the photo contest and to determine compliance with the contest rules, and to disqulify any participant at any time and to certify the contest winner.
By submitting your photo you grant DigitalCameraInfo.com, Reviewed.com and Leica Camera Ag the non-exclusive right to reproduce your photo worldwide in all media.
Get Reviewed email alerts.
Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts.