Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Olympus apart from the E-30, also unveiled a new lens. The Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II (28-108mm) lens has a minimum focusing distance of 22cm and will become available in mid-January 2009. The lens also let’s one preview the E-30’s new Art Filter effects in real-time and also features High-Speed Imager AF support.
ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II (28-108mm) lens – main features:
• High-Speed Imager AF compatibility
• A full complement of features to support creative photography
• Circular aperture diaphragm
• Closest focusing distance of 22cm throughout the zoom range
• Bright 3.9x wide angle standard zoom
• 3 aspherical lens elements for excellent quality
• Splash and dustproof