Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Sigma announced a new telephoto zoom lens for DSLRs with APS-C size sensors. The APO 50-150mm F2.8 II EX DC HSM lens has a large aperture of F2.8 and a minimum focusing distance of 100cm/39.4in. The lens has been equipped with a Hyper Sonic Motor for high-speed auto focusing and the four SLD glass element ensures correction of chromatic aberrations. No word on pricing or availability.
THE SPECIFICATIONS (Sigma mount)
* Lens construction : 18Elements 14Groups
* Angle of view : 27.9 °-9.5°
* Number of blades : 9pcs
* Minimum Aperture : F22
* Minimum Focusing Distance : 100cm/39.4in
* Maximum Magnification : 1:5.3
* Filter Size: 67mm
* Lens Hood: Bayonet Type
* Dimensions(Diameter X Length) : 76.5mm X 140.2mm / 3 in. X 5.5 in.
* Weight : 780g / 27.5 oz