Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Another new lens to emerge from the quarters of Sigma is the APO 70-200mm F2.8 II EX DG MACRO HSM Zoom Lens. The large aperture zoom lens has a minimum focusing distance of 100cm/39.4in and maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.5.
Ideal for a variety of usages including; portrait, landscape and macro photography, the lens has a HSM for auto-focusing and the removable tripod collar (TS-21) is included as a standard component.
THE SPECIFICATIONS (Sigma mount)
* Lens construction : 18Elements 15Groups
* Angle of view : 34.3°-12.3°
* Number of blades : 9pcs
* Minimum Aperture : F22
* Minimum Focusing Distance : 100cm/39.4in
* Maximum Magnification : 1:3.5
* Filter Size: Ø77mm
* Lens Hood: Petal-type Hood
* Dimensions(Diameter X Length) : Ø86.5mm X 184.4mm/3.4in. X 7.3in.
* Weight : 1370g / 48.3oz