Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Sigma recently unveiled a new lens, which has been designed exclusively for APS-C DSLR cameras. The new 4.5mm F2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye HSM lens is an auto focus fisheye lens that produces a circular image within the frame. The lens has an 180-degree angle of view and is perfect for Astrophotography and Aurora photography. Minimum focusing distance is 13.5cm and maximum magnification is 1:6.
Sigma 4.5mm F2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye HSM lens features
• First 180° circular fisheye lens designed specifically for APS-C DSLR cameras
• Fast F2.8 maximum aperture making it ideal for low light photography
• SLD glass minimizes color aberration
• Equipped with HSM with full-time manual focus override
• Equisolid angle projection method is possible for art and scientific use
[Via Lets Go Digital]