Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Sinar in conjunction with renowned architectural photographer Rainer Viertlböck has developed a new digital architectural camera. The arTec camera will be available in autumn 2008 and via the Sinar Hy6/Leaf AFi interface, one can attach digital backs from Sinar and Leaf.
Preliminary technical features:
• Lens range: Sinaron Digital 24 to 135mm
• Vertical shift: +25/-15mm
• Horizontal shift: +20/-20mm
• Swing/tilt: +/-5° in all directions (360°)
• Tripod interface: rotatable by 360° with a 3/8' thread
• Dimensions: 27 x 19 x 7 cm
• Weight: 1.45 kg
Get Reviewed email alerts.
Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts.