Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
New York photo retailer, SportsShooter.com in conjunction with Adorama is offering prizes to budding photography students. The top prize package is called The Essentials" and consists of photography gear worth $8,000.
Among the products to be awarded:
* Apple MacBook Pro Computer
* Nikon D300 Camera Body
* Nikon SB-800 Speedlight
* Nikon 18-200 f3.5-5.6 VR Lens
* ThinkTank Airport Security Rolling Case
* Pocket Wizard Plus Set w/ Nikon Remote Cable
* Cradlepoint PHS300 Personal Hotspot
* SanDisk 4GB Extreme III Compact Flash Cards
* X-Rite Color Munki Photo Calibrator
* X-Rite EyeOne Display II
* Induro Carbon Fiber Monopod
* Apple Aperture 2.0
* John Harrington's book 'The Best Business Practices for Photographers'
'The digital photo market is such a dynamic marketplace for both photographers and manufacturers,' said Jeffrey Snyder, Adorama's pro markets account executive, 'We want to encourage the best of today's young photographers to experience the best equipment the industry has to offer. Adorama is very excited to be working side by side with SportsShooter.com for this terrific Educational/Student contest.'