All-Clad, Staub and Le Creuset cookware is up to 50% off at Sur La Table
Just in time for a spirited St. Patrick's Day dinner.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Whether you have recently sharpened your cooking skills or have been preparing delectable dishes for decades, good cookware can make your experience in the kitchen that much tastier. It's the opportune time to grab a new piece, or even an entirely new set, to make something scrumptious for St. Patrick's Day. Lucky for you, Sur La Table has a tasty cookware sale right now with up to 50% off items from top brands like All-Clad, Staub, Le Creuset and GreenPan.
Some of the deals are only available today so you'll want to shop sooner rather than later to avoid missing out on that perfect new item for your kitchen or ensure delivery in time for a spirited St. Patrick's Day dinner.
A good Dutch oven is key to stews, roasts, soups, sauces and other dishes that will fill your home with an intoxicating aroma. The 8-quart Le Creuset Signature oval Dutch oven is the perfect size to make a delicious roast, stew or even a corned beef and cabbage dish, and it's down from $439.95 to $299.96, saving you $139.99. We reviewed the smaller 5.5-quart version and named it among the best Dutch ovens you can buy. It makes a perfect meal every time and we love the large handles that make it easy to move from stove to oven to table, or even to take with you for a potluck. These pots are built to last: our parenting editor Anna Lane named the round Dutch oven one of the items from her wedding registry 15 years ago that has not only held up since, but that she still uses often.
A quality stainless steel pan is a tool every cook needs in their kitchen and the All-Clad D3 stainless steel nonstick 10-inch skillet, which we named among the best stainless steel skillets you can buy, is currently down from $169.95 to $129.96, a savings of $39.99. It was not only the lightest pan we tested but also heated quickly and is safe to use in ovens as hot as 600 degrees. It's also dishwasher safe and can stand up to any type of cooktop, including induction. The included silicone spatula with dual-grip stainless steel handle is a nice bonus.
Looking for something else? We have you covered with the best deals you can get at the Sur La Table cookware sale.
- Get the 8-Ounce Le Creuset Signature Petite Cocotte for $19.96 (Save $10.99)
- Get the Demeyere Stainless 4-Cup Egg Poaching Pan for $49.96 (Save $37.04)
- Get the All-Clad HA1 Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch Skillet Set for $69.96 (Save $39.99)
- Get the GreenPan Craft 12-Inch Skillet with Lid for $79.96 (Save $90.04)
- Get the Zwilling Motion Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Skillets, Set of 3 for $99.96 (Save $144.04)
- Get the GreenPan Craft Steel Nonstick 12-Inch Skillet with Lid for $99.96 (Save $90.04)
- Get the Staub Ceramic 3-Piece Stoneware Set for $119.96 (Save $123.04)
- Get the All-Clad HA1 Nonstick Set of 3 Skillets, 8-Inch, 10-Inch and 12-Inch for $149.96 (Save $59.99)
- Get the 4-Quart Scanpan ES5 Deep Saute Pan with Lid for $149.96 (Save $115.04)
- Get the 11-Inch Staub Traditional Skillet for $179.96 (Save $163.04)
- Get the 2.9-Quart Staub Daily Pan for $179.96 (Save $220.04)
- Get the 3.5-Quart Le Creuset Sauteuse for $179.96 (Save $119.99)
- Get the 5-Quart Staub Tall Cocotte for $199.96 (Save $300.04)
- Get the GreenPan Craft 13-Piece Cookware Set for $399.96 (Save $585.04)
- Get the GreenPan Craft Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set with Bonus Pan Protectors for $499.96 (Save $450.04)
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.