The Beats by Dre Powerbeats3, our pick for the best workout headphones of 2017, are usually $200, but right now Amazon is offering them for $129.99 (the lowest price they’ve ever been). A good pair of wireless headphones can be a game changer at the gym, on your commute, or while you’re doing just about anything at all—and we think this pair is the best choice, especially when it's at such a steep discount.
These headphones are designed with an active lifestyle in mind, and they’ll stay put whether you’re running a marathon or getting swole. Here’s a glimpse of why we love them:
• 5 colors to choose from—black*, white, flash blue, shock yellow, siren red*
• 12-hour battery life on a full charge (that’s a lot of workouts!)
• 5-minute quick-charge for up to an hour of playback in a pinch
• Class 1 Bluetooth makes connecting to any device a breeze
• W1 chip allows for near-instant connectivity with Apple devices
• 100-foot range in open space (65-70 feet when there are obstructions)
You won’t find a new pair of Beats by Dre Powerbeats3 for less anywhere right now. Even refurbished pairs are selling for the same price or a few bucks cheaper on sites like NewEgg, so you might as well get ‘em new at a great price while you can.
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.