Hulu Cyber Monday deal: You can still get a full year of Hulu for 99 cents per month through Cyber Monday
Take your streaming to the next level
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
From the new season of The Great to evergreen favorites like High Fidelity, Over the Garden Wall and much more, Hulu has one of the best streaming catalogs out there. This was the best streaming deal we saw on Black Friday, but you can still sign up for the service at an unprecedented low cost—$0.99/month for one whole year.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
Through 11:59 PM PST on Monday, November 29, you can sign up for Hulu for $0.99/month, saving $6 on the monthly subscription cost and $72 over the course of a year. That's one of the lowest prices we've seen. The deal applies to the ad-supported tier of Hulu, which means that you'll occasionally have to watch ads at the start of films and midway through episodes of series.
The deal is eligible for new and returning subscribers, as long as you haven't cancelled your account within the last month. If you prefer to watch without ads, you can sign up for the ad-free tier of Hulu for $12.99/month, but you won't be eligible for this fantastic deal.
Hulu has plenty of great series and films in its catalog, including upcoming shows like Pam & Tommy, Hulu Originals like High Fidelity, Only Murders in the Building, The Handmaid's Tale, Normal People, The Great and more.
You can also find series like What We Do In the Shadows, Over the Garden Wall, Killing Eve and Bob's Burgers, as well as movies like Parasite, Arrival, The United States vs. Billie Holiday and many more. You can also add on channels like HBO Max and SHOWTIME.
If you love streaming, Hulu is one of the cheaper subscriptions out there and it's constantly partnering with new channels to bring new content to the platform. With this Black Friday deal, it's almost a no-brainer to sign-up—you'll spend less than $12 for an entire year of access to incredible films and series.
For more of the best Black Friday streaming deals check out our full list (updated regularly):
- Discovery Plus: 99 cents a month for three months. Amazon Prime Video subscribers can also get Discovery+ as an add-on channel for 99 cents per month (for two months).
- Disney Plus: 6 free months with Amazon Music. Sign up for Amazon Music Unlimited and get 6 free months of Disney Plus. Amazon Music Unlimited costs $7.99 per month and gives you access to 70 million songs.
- Hulu: 99 cents a month for a year ($72 in savings). Disney's offering an unbeatable value with Hulu this Black Friday; you'll find no end of great shows to binge here, along with a solid movie selection on par with similar services.
- Sling TV will have Black Friday deals starting on November 26. We don't know the details yet, but Sling is promising a "great" offer later this week.
- Starz and Showtime: 99 cents a month through Amazon. Right now, Prime Video subscribers can get Starz or Showtime as an add-on channel for just 99 cents a month.
- Paramount Plus: one month of Paramount+ Premium for free. Normally, a month of Paramount+ Premium would cost $9.99. If you're an Amazon Prime Video subscriber, you can also get two months of Paramount+ for just 99 cents a month.
- Peacock Premium: 50% off six months with code TODAY. Stream _The Office, Parks and Recreation _and other NBC favorites at half price with this deal
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we’ll keep ’em coming every Sunday through Friday.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.