Popular fashion brands you can trust on Amazon: Ugg, Champion, and more
Popular fashion brands you can trust on Amazon
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
When it comes time for a wardrobe refresh, you might want to head over to Amazon. In addition to the mega-retailer’s self-produced fashion labels—including Amazon Basics and Amazon Aware—you’ll find a sea of styles from some of the most popular shoe, clothing and accessory brands.
With so many options to scroll through, however, you might wonder whether the listing you’re looking at is the real deal—especially when shopping for name-brand items. To help you shop with confidence, we reached out to a few popular brands to confirm that you can trust their storefronts on Amazon.
Although countless brands have created their own versions of Ugg’s signature sheepskin boots over the years, Ugg confirmed that it actively manages the Ugg store on Amazon. There you can snag styles like the brand’s Women’s Classic Mini II Winter Boot, which comes in women’s shoe sizes 5 to 12 in 16 colors, ranging from bright pink to classic chestnut.
- Get the Ugg Women’s Classic Mini II Winter Boot at Amazon for $75 to $169.9
- Get the Ugg Women’s Tasman Slipper at Amazon for $99.95 to $124.95
- Get the Ugg Women’s Scuffette Slipper at Amazon for $66.80 to $119.95
- Get the Ugg Men’s Tasman Slipper at Amazon for $51.48 to $129.95
- Get the Ugg Women’s Fluff Yeah Slide Slipper at Amazon for $59.96 to $110
If you’re searching for sporty classics from Champion, look no further than the Champion Store on Amazon. Items include the bestselling Champion Men's Powerblend Fleece Pullover Hoodie, which is emblazoned with the brand’s script logo and comes in men’s sizes X-small to XX-large in 20 colors. The 5-star sweatshirt comes backed by over 49,000 reviews, many of which highlight its “comfortable, relaxed fit.” To shop more of the brand’s iconic pieces, including the below, browse the brand’s Amazon store.
- Get the Champion Men’s Powerblend Fleece Pullover Hoodie at Amazon for $20.90 to $72.21
- Get the Champion Men’s Everyday Cotton Closed Bottom Pant at Amazon for $15.40 to $31
- Get the Champion Women's The Infinity Racerback Sports Bra for $15 to $31.30
- Get the Champion Women’s Reverse Weave Hoodie, Left Chest C at Amazon for $36.46 to $77.56
- Get the Champion Men’s Classic Jersey Tee at Amazon for $8.50 to $69.24
If you’re buying bling on Amazon, consider styles from jewelry designer Kendra Scott, including the Elisa Pendant Necklace. The dainty design comes in a whopping 28 colors and boasts over 3,500 positive reviews, with one customer pointing out it can “go with everything from a night out to your yoga pants.” Nervous about buying jewelry online? You can browse the Kendra Scott store on Amazon, which the brand controls, and add to cart with confidence.
- Get the Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace at Amazon for $70.40 to $140.99
- Get the Kendra Scott Addie Drop Earrings at Amazon for $75
- Get the Kendra Scott Ari Heart Stud Earrings at Amazon for $65
- Get the Kendra Scott Elaina Adjustable Chain Bracelet at Amazon for $65
- Get the Kendra Scott Ari Heart Adjustable Length Pendant Necklace at Amazon for $50 to $65
Whether you’re soaking up the sun this summer or embarking on a hiking trip, you may confidently shop Columbia Sportswear’s styles on Amazon, which include styles from the brand's UPF-protective clothing range. The brand confirmed it has an official Amazon store, where you can buy bestselling styles like the Bora Booney, a bucket hat which our tester called “a great choice of topper for any hiking or outdoor activity.” It comes in one size to fit most, with an adjustable drawcord and toggle, and is available on Amazon in 15 colors.
- Get the Columbia Bora Booney at Amazon for $29.97
- Get the Columbia Women's PFG Tamiami II UPF 40 Long Sleeve Fishing Shirt at Amazon for $50
- Get the Columbia Men’s Glennaker Lake Rain Jacket at Amazon for $32.00 to $133.55
- Get the Columbia Women’s Arcadia Ii Jacket at Amazon for $36.97 to $190.00
- Get the Columbia Men’s Permit III Shorts at Amazon for $23.01 to $110.93
If athleisure is more your speed, consider slipping on a pair of Alo Yoga leggings from Amazon's Alo Yoga store. Jennifer Garner, Hailey Bieber and Jennifer Lawrence, to name a few, have all stepped out in these celebrity-loved Alo Yoga leggings, which the brand claims are moisture-wicking and odor-resistant. The sweat-ready style comes in eight colors, ranging from camouflage to neutrals, in women’s sizes XX-small to large.
Amazon Luxury Stores
In addition to the above brands, many companies have authorized Amazon store fronts—including designers like Oscar de la Renta and Rodarte, thanks to Amazon’s Luxury Stores shopping experience. “With collections sold directly from the participating brands as a ‘store within a store’ experience, brands independently make decisions regarding their inventory, selection, and pricing,” Amazon said in a 2020 press release when that feature launched, adding that it “offers the merchandising tools for brands to create and personalize content in each of their unique brand voices.”
What should you know about Amazon third-party sellers?
Not every major brand sells officially on Amazon, however, including the likes of Vans, Chanel, and Patagonia, which don’t currently have storefronts on the site. In 2016, Birkenstock pulled its products from Amazon, citing concerns with counterfeiting. Amazon has taken steps to address counterfeiting issues and claims it blocked more than 10 million counterfeit listings in 2020 alone.
Still, while not every item on Amazon is sold directly by the brands themselves, that doesn’t mean something from other vendors is automatically a fake. Third-party sellers can be an authorized retailer for certain brands and may sell those brands through their Amazon marketplace. However, if you want to be 100% sure you’re buying a product from a certain brand’s factory, you might want to exercise caution with third-party sellers. On the other hand, if you’re simply hoping to find a style you love at a discount, it’s up to you to decide whether it’s worth adding to cart.
There’s a lot more where this came from. Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get all our reviews, expert advice, deals and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.