The best Roomba Black Friday deals you can get on iRobot vacuums, mops and more
Good clean deals
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
You can't have a discussion about robot vacuums without talking about iRobot and its storied Roomba lineup. Now that Black Friday is upon us, it's the perfect time to buy a Roomba at a seep discount. Retailers like Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond and Walmart all have Roombas for sale. However, one of our favorite deals is from the source itself, iRobot is offering a major $200 savings on the iRobot Roomba i3+, the model that our testing labs picked as the best value Roomba.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
There are a ton of robot vacuum deals out there right now, but getting an iRobot has several advantages. First off, the latest line of Roombas can self-empty for up to 60 days. This includes the top-rated j7+. Roombas also play well with iRobot's Braava mops—with the Genius smart platform they can tag-team to clean all your carpets and bare floors seamlessly. Typically, it's a pricey proposition to get the mop and the robot vacuum, but this Black Friday there are bundle deals to be had.
Check out our top picks for the best Roomba for Black Friday below.
Shop the best Roomba deals
- iRobot Roomba 670 at Walmart for $177 (Save $152)
- iRobot Roomba 692 at Amazon for $179 (Save $95)
- iRobot Roomba i3 at Target for $299.99 (Save $100)
- iRobot Roomba i3 at Bed, Bath & Beyond for $299.99 (Save $100)
- iRobot Roomba Self-Emptying i3+ at iRobot for $399.99 (Save $200)
- iRobot Roomba i7+ at Best Buy for $549.99 (Save $250)
- iRobot Roomba i3+ and Braava M6 bundle at iRobot for $674.98 (Save $375)
- iRobot Roomba j7+ and Braava M6 bundle at iRobot for $1,214.98 (Save $135)
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.