Get Thanksgiving ready during the massive All-Clad cookware factory sale
Give your kitchen's gear a major upgrade.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
If you're looking to upgrade your collection of pots and pans ahead of Thanksgiving, All-Clad makes some of the best cookware pieces on the market. That legendary quality doesn't come cheap, but we have good news: The brand is hosting a huge sale this week with massive price cuts, just in time for Thanksgiving 2021.
Now through October 22, shoppers can save as much as 76% and get discounts on multiple types of cookware, bakeware, kitchen accessories and more. Keep in mind, though, that items in the Factory Seconds sale are final sale, and they might come in damaged packaging or arrive with a slight scratch or dent . However, it doesn't mean you're getting lesser quality—none of the cosmetic flaws should impact the performance.
For instance, you can get a 12-inch stainless-steel frying pan for $109.95—that's a 35% discount from its listing price of $170. This is our favorite stainless-steel skillet, having wowed us with flared sides that made tossing food easy and a 9.5-inch cooking surface area that provided plenty of room for ingredients to breathe. We were also impressed with how evenly the pan heated and how well it retained that heat, perfectly searing steaks and reducing pan sauces with ease.
If you're looking for a full set of pots and pans, we recommend this 10-piece nonstick collection, marked down to $399.95. Usually listed for $700, this set includes 8-inch and 10-inch fry pans, 2.5-quart and 3.5-quart saucepans with lids, a 4-quart sauté pan and an 8-quart stockpot (both with lids), all for 43% off. This is our favorite nonstick cookware set thanks to the sleek finish and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum build that makes the pieces more durable. We also found its lids to have a great fit.
What better way to prep for Thanksgiving dinner than by beefing up your cookware? Shop now before the good deals get gobbled up!
- Editor's choice: Get the All-Clad 10-Inch Nonstick Stainless Steel Pan for $89.95 (Save $60.05)
- Editors' choice: Get the All-Clad 12-Inch Stainless-Steel Fry Pan for $109.95 (Save $60.05)
- Get the All-Clad MC2 Stainless-Steel 8-Inch Fry Pan for $39.95 (Save $55.05)
- Get the All-Clad Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Fry Pan with Lid for $49.95 (Save $65.05)
- Get the All-Clad Copper Core 3-Quart Saute Pan with Lid for $149.95 (Save $210.05)
- Get the All-Clad Stainless-Steel 10-Inch and 12-Inch Fry Pans, Set of 2 for $189.95 (Save $110.05)
- Get the All-Clad Stainless-Steel 5-Piece Cookware Set for $299.95 (Save $335.05)
- Editors' choice: Get the All-Clad HA1 Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Set for $399.95 (Save $300.05)
- Get the All-Clad 2-Quart Nonstick Stainless-Steel Sauce Pot for $99.95 (Save $105.05)
- Get the All-Clad 3-Quart Stainless-Steel Sauce Pot with Lid for $99.95 (Save $100.05)
- Get the All-Clad 6-Quart Stainless-Steel Stockpot with Lid for $109.95 (Save $185.05)
- Get the All-Clad 5-Quart D3 Compact Stainless-Steel Stockpot for $119.95 (Save $180.05)
- Get the All-Clad 4-Quart Stainless-Steel Sauce Pot with Lid for $129.95 (Save $155.05)
- Get the All-Clad Copper Core 25th Anniversary 2-Quart Saucier with Whisk for $149.95 (Save $100.05)
- Get the All-Clad Copper Core 7-Piece Cookware Set for $749.95 (Save $600.05)
- Get the All-Clad 3-Quart Stainless-Steel Colander for $29.99 (Save $50.01)
- Get the All-Clad Stainless-Steel Lasagna Pan with Lid for $39.95 (Save $130.05)
- Get the All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Grande Grille Pan for $49.95 (Save $130.05)
- Get the All-Clad Nonstick 6-Quart Steam, Poach and Stew Pot for $64.95 (Save $85.05)
- Get the All-Clad Stainless-Steel Small Roaster with Rack for $69.95 (Save $130.05)
- Get the All-Clad 3-Quart Stainless-Steel Fondue Pot with Aluminum Insert for $89.95 (Save $130.05)
- Get the All-Clad 8.4-Quart Stainless-Steel Pressure Cooker for $149.95 (Save $210.05)
Bakeware and accessories
- Get the All-Clad Pro-Release Bakeware Muffin Pan for $19.95 (Save $25.05)
- Get the All-Clad Pro-Release Loaf Pan for $19.95 (Save $12.05)
- Get the All-Clad 5-Piece Nonstick Kitchen Tool Set for $59.95 (Save $66.05)
- Get the All-Clad Pro-Release 5-Piece Bakeware Set for $69.95 (Save $103.05)
- Get the All-Clad Pro-Release 10-Piece Bakeware Set for $139.95 (Save $60.05)
What is the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale?
The All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale is a warehouse event where customers can shop major markdowns on All-Clad kitchen essentials. The deal includes genuine All-Clad cookware, bakeware and kitchen accessories, however, the discounted products may come without the typical All-Clad engravings or have minor cosmetic flaws, like dents and scratches.
All purchases made during the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale are final and ship within 7 to 10 business days. A flat shipping rate of $7.95 is also charged for each order.
When does the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale start?
The All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale starts on Monday, October 18 and runs through Friday, October 22. Stock is limited during the warehouse sale, so we suggest shopping early to snag the all the best deals available at the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale.
Why are All-Clad warehouse products so cheap?
Since the products sold at the All-Clad warehouse event have cosmetic flaws—including packaging damage and minor dents—home chefs can pick up cookware and kitchen must-haves at deep discounts. Although the pots and pans included in the VIP Factory Seconds sale may come with scratches or missing engravings, they work just as well as the pricer ones you can buy off the shelf.
Is the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale worth it?
If you don't mind using pots and pans with minor cosmetic flaws, the warehouse event is a great place to shop for high-quality kitchen essentials on a budget. You can pick up tons of top-tier All-Clad kitchen tools for well under retail value during the factory sale.
"This sale is the best time to shop for All-Clad pots and pans, hands down," Reviewed Managing Editor Kate Tully Ellsworth said. "The cookware on sale may have packaging damage or have been overproduced by All-Clad, so if you're OK with an occasional scratch or dented cardboard, you can get solid All-Clad cookware for hundreds of dollars off retail prices. It's the best sale to shop for one-off pots and pans or kitchen accessories."
What are Factory Seconds?
Factory Seconds are functional products with minor cosmetic flaws. Factory Seconds sold at the All-Clad warehouse sale may come without All-Clad engravings or have dents, scratches and other packaging defaults. While the pots and pans included in the Factory Seconds sale work just fine, they're sold at a significant discount.
Is All-Clad worth it?
All-Clad makes some of our favorite kitchen essentials, including our favorite stainless-steel skillet and our favorite nonstick cookware set. While pieces can be pricey, the higher price tag gets you durable, high-quality cookware that's made to last. For instance, the nonstick cookware set aced our tests and was sturdy, easy to clean and beautifully designed.
For home chefs, All-Clad pots, pans and cooking equipment are kitchen essentials—especially when cooking for crowds during the holidays.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.