All-Clad cookware is up to 78% off at the brand's VIP Factory Sale
Get heavily discounted All-Clad cookware right now.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
There are many folks who will tell you that All-Clad cookware is some of the best on the market—and we agree. There's just one teensy, tiny little problem: These top-notch pots and pans command a pretty hefty price tag, making it a tough sell for many. Lucky for you, the brand's famous VIP Factory Seconds Sale is back, with discounts available of up to 78%!
Get expert shopping advice delivered to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting nerds at Reviewed.
Through June 20, you can shop big-time markdowns on a variety of this cult-favorite kitchenware, adding up to hundreds of dollars of savings. Keep in mind though, since this is a Factory Seconds sale, your new goods might arrive with a slight dent or come in damaged packaging. These small imperfections shouldn't affect performance in any way, however.
One top product we highly recommended picking up from this savings event is our favorite upgrade pick for nonstick pans, the 10-inch nonstick stainless-steel pan, which is now reduced from $150 to $89.95 for a savings of $60.05. We loved how quickly this kitchen essential warmed up—it was the fastest of any nonstick pan we've tried—and we made everything from light, fluffy omelets to evenly browned pancakes on its PFOA-free nonstick surface. It’s on the heavier side at about 3.2 pounds, but the straight handle design made it easier to maneuver. You’ll also like that this item is both oven- (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit) and dishwasher-safe—though we recommend hand-washing nonstick pans if you can.
Another great option? Our all-time favorite skillet, the All-Clad 12-inch stainless-steel frying pan, which we dubbed the “king of the cookware.” Once $170, it's now just $109.95, saving you $60.05. This pick could perfectly sear steaks and cooked up pan sauces without scorching them. It made tossing food effortless, and the wide cooking surface perfectly browned an entire chicken while stewing in its own juices. It was also quick to heat, even with its heavy build, and the handle stayed cool to touch—even after “hours of testing.” If you’re looking for a pan that can handle anything you throw at it and more, this is it.
- Get the All-Clad 8.5-Inch D3 Stainless-Steel Frying Pan for $49.95 (Save $65.05)
- Get the All-Clad 7-Inch Stainless-Steel Nonstick French Skillet for $69.95 (Save $10.05)
- Get the All-Clad 10-Inch D5 Brushed Frying Pan for $79.95 (Save $85.05)
- Get the All-Clad 10-Inch Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pan for $89.95 (Save $50.05)
- Get the All-Clad 2-Quart Sauce Pan with Lid for $89.95 (Save $95.05)
- Get the All-Clad 12-Inch Stainless-Steel Frying Pan for $109.95 (Save $60.05)
- Get the All-Clad 0.5-Quart Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer for $54.95 (Save $15)
- Get the All-Clad 8-Quart Stainless-Steel Stockpot for $129.95 (Save $215.05)
- Get the All-Clad 4-Quart D5 Stainless-Steel Sauce Pan with Lid for $129.95 (Save $140.05)
- Get the All-Clad 4-Quart Copper-Core Soup Pot with Lid for $219.99 (Save $165.01)
- Get the All-Clad 8-Quart Copper-Core Stockpot for $229.95 (Save $255.01)
- Get the All-Clad Solid Turner for $18.99 (Save $19.01)
- Get the All-Clad Wine/Prosecco Corkscrew for $19.95 (Save $30.05)
- Get the All-Clad Pro-Release Bakeware Muffin Pan for $19.95 (Save $10.05)
- Get the All-Clad Precision Serrated Fork for $19.99 (Save $14.96)
- Get the All-Clad Pro 3-Piece Nonstick Bakeware Set for $39.95 (Save $25.05)
- Get the All-Clad Pro 5-Piece Bakeware Set for $69.95 (Save $103.05)
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.