Surprise! The All-Clad Factory Seconds Sale is back with up to 81% off pots and pans
Get up to 81% off All-Clad pots and pans at this sale
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
With summer parties on the calendar, it might be time to upgrade your cookware. While top-tier cookware that's made to last can be a costly investment, we have a worthwhile sale with durable pots and pans for up to 81% off. All-Clad's factory outlet sale is back for a limited time and you don't want to miss it.
Right now you can shop major markdowns of up to 81% on All-Clad staples, including this three-piece fry pan set. It's 50% off right now, down from $200 to just $99.95. The three pans come in different sizes, meaning you'll be stocked up for sautéing, frying and browning your favorite foods.
Whether you're hunting for a chef's pan or a new sauce pot, now's the time to buy—the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale ends as soon as the inventory runs out, so if you see something you love, shop now!
- 10-Inch Fry Pan / SD5 for $79.95 (Save $70.05)
- 12-Inch Chefs Pan for $79.95 (Save $70.05)
- 3-Quart Universal Pan / D3 Stainless for $99.95 (Save $95.05)
- 3-Piece Fry Pan Set / Hard Anodized for $99.95 (Save $100.05)
- 12-Inch Fry Pan for $109.95 (Save $60.05)
- 10-Piece Cookware Set for $349.95 (Save $350.05)
- 6-Quart Pasta Pot for $59.95 (Save $90.05)
- 8-Quart Nonstick Stockpot / Hard Anodized for $99.95 (Save $150.05)
- 3-Quart Sauce Pan for $129.95 (Save $105.05)
- 6-Quart Ultimate Soup Pot with Lid for $169.95 (Save $130.05)
- 8-Quart Stockpot for $199.95 (Save $205.05)
All-Clad specialty cookware
- 11-Inch Nonstick Square Grill / Hard Anodized for $29.99 (Save $125.01)
- 13-Inch by 16-Inch Nonstick Large Roaster with Rack for $79.95 (Save $70.05)
- Classic Round Waffle Maker for $99.95 (Save $100.05)
- 7-Quart Electric Nonstick Skillet for $119.95 (Save $180.05)
All-Clad bakeware and accessories
- Nonstick Cooling Rack for $19.95 (Save $16.05)
- 12-Inch Cookie Sheet for $24.95 (Save $26.05)
- 5-Piece Kitchen Nonstick Tool Set for $59.95 (Save $66.05)
- 5-Piece Bakeware Set for $79.95 (Save $128.05)
What is the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale?
The All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale is a warehouse event where customers can shop major markdowns on All-Clad kitchen essentials. The deal includes genuine All-Clad cookware, bakeware and kitchen accessories, however, the discounted products may come without the typical All-Clad engravings or have minor cosmetic flaws, like dents and scratches.
All purchases made during the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale are final and ship within 7 to 10 business days. A flat shipping rate of $7.95 is also charged for each order.
Why are All-Clad warehouse products so cheap?
Since the products sold at the All-Clad warehouse event have cosmetic flaws—including packaging damage and minor dents—home chefs can pick up cookware and kitchen must-haves at deep discounts. Although the pots and pans included in the VIP Factory Seconds sale may come with scratches or missing engravings, they work just as well as the pricer ones you can buy off the shelf.
Is the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale worth it?
If you don't mind using pots and pans with minor cosmetic flaws, the warehouse event is a great place to shop for high-quality kitchen essentials on a budget. You can pick up tons of top-tier All-Clad kitchen tools for well under retail value during the factory sale.
"This sale is the best time to shop for All-Clad pots and pans, hands down," Reviewed managing editor Kate Tully Ellsworth said. "The cookware on sale may have packaging damage or have been overproduced by All-Clad, so if you're OK with an occasional scratch or dented cardboard, you can get solid All-Clad cookware for hundreds of dollars off retail prices. It's the best sale to shop for pots and pans or kitchen accessories."
What are Factory Seconds?
Factory Seconds are functional products with minor cosmetic flaws. Factory Seconds sold at the All-Clad warehouse sale may come without All-Clad engravings or have dents, scratches and other packaging defaults. While the pots and pans included in the Factory Seconds sale work just fine, they're sold at a significant discount.
Is All-Clad worth it?
All-Clad makes some of our favorite kitchen essentials, including our favorite stainless-steel skillet and our favorite nonstick cookware set. While pieces can be pricey, the higher price tag gets you durable, high-quality cookware that's made to last. For instance, the nonstick cookware set aced our tests and was sturdy, easy to clean and beautifully designed.
For home chefs, All-Clad pots, pans and cooking equipment are kitchen essentials—especially when cooking for crowds.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.