The All-Clad Factory Seconds Sale is back—and offering up to 74% off pots and pans
All-Clad cookware is up to 74% off during this limited time sale
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
If you are preparing to cook a big family dinner this Easter weekend, we have a chef's kiss of a sale for you. Whatever you've got planned for your dinner table, All-Clad has plenty of stainless steel and copper core cookware that will last for many meals to come. Better yet, they're available at major discounts at the brand's factory outlet sale.
Through Sunday, April 17, you can shop major markdowns of up to 74% on All-Clad staples, including this three-piece fry pan set. It's 50% off right now, down from $200 to just $99.95. The three pans come in different sizes, meaning you'll be stocked up for sautéing, frying and browning your favorite foods.
Whether you're hunting for a chef's pan or a new sauce pot for mom, now's the time to buy—the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale ends as soon as the inventory runs out, so if you see something you love, shop now!
- Get the 10-Inch Fry Pan / SD5 for $79.95 (Save $70.05)
- Get the 12-Inch Chefs Pan for $79.95 (Save $70.05)
- Get the 3-Piece Fry Pan Set / Hard Anodized for $99.95 (Save $100.05)
- Get the 3-Quart Universal Pan / D3 Stainless for $99.95 (Save $95.05)
- Get the 12-Inch Fry Pan for $109.95 (Save $60.05)
- Get the 3-Quart Sauce Pan with Lid / Copper Core for $134.95 (Save $205.05)
- Get the 10-Piece Cookware Set for $349.95 (Save $350.05)
- Get the 6-Quart Pasta Pot for $59.95 (Save $90.05)
- Get the 8-Quart Nonstick Stockpot / Hard Anodized for $99.95 (Save $150.05)
- Get the 3-Quart Sauce Pan for $129.95 (Save $105.05)
- Get the 6-Quart Ultimate Soup Pot with Lid for $169.95 (Save $130.05)
- Get the 8-Quart Stockpot for $199.95 (Save $205.05)
All-Clad specialty cookware
- Get the 11-Inch Nonstick Square Grill / Hard Anodized for $39.95 (Save $115.05)
- Get the 14.5-Inch Lasagna Pan with Lid for $59.95 (Save $110.05)
- Get the 13-Inch by 16-Inch Nonstick Large Roaster with Rack for $79.95 (Save $70.05)
- Get the Classic Round Waffle Maker for $99.95 (Save $100.05)
- Get the 7-Quart Electric Nonstick Skillet for $119.95 (Save $180.05)
All-Clad bakeware and accessories
- Get the 9-Inch Nonstick Round Cake Pan / Bakeware for $11.95 (Save $13.05)
- Get the 10-inch x 15-inch Jelly Roll Pan / Pro-Release for $18.95 (Save $14.05)
- Get the Nonstick Cooling Rack for $19.95 (Save $16.05)
- Get the 5-Piece Bakeware Set for $79.95 (Save $128.05)
- Get the 10-Piece Bakeware Set / Pro-Release for $149.95 (Save $240.05)
What is the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale?
The All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale is a warehouse event where customers can shop major markdowns on All-Clad kitchen essentials. The deal includes genuine All-Clad cookware, bakeware and kitchen accessories, however, the discounted products may come without the typical All-Clad engravings or have minor cosmetic flaws, like dents and scratches.
All purchases made during the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale are final and ship within 7 to 10 business days. A flat shipping rate of $7.95 is also charged for each order.
When does the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale start?
The All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale started today, April 14 and is running through Sunday April 17. Stock is limited during the warehouse sale, so we suggest shopping the final hours of the sale right now to snag the all the best deals before they sell out.
Why are All-Clad warehouse products so cheap?
Since the products sold at the All-Clad warehouse event have cosmetic flaws—including packaging damage and minor dents—home chefs can pick up cookware and kitchen must-haves at deep discounts. Although the pots and pans included in the VIP Factory Seconds sale may come with scratches or missing engravings, they work just as well as the pricer ones you can buy off the shelf.
Is the All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale worth it?
If you don't mind using pots and pans with minor cosmetic flaws, the warehouse event is a great place to shop for high-quality kitchen essentials on a budget. You can pick up tons of top-tier All-Clad kitchen tools for well under retail value during the factory sale.
"This sale is the best time to shop for All-Clad pots and pans, hands down," Reviewed managing editor Kate Tully Ellsworth said. "The cookware on sale may have packaging damage or have been overproduced by All-Clad, so if you're OK with an occasional scratch or dented cardboard, you can get solid All-Clad cookware for hundreds of dollars off retail prices. It's the best sale to shop for pots and pans or kitchen accessories."
What are Factory Seconds?
Factory Seconds are functional products with minor cosmetic flaws. Factory Seconds sold at the All-Clad warehouse sale may come without All-Clad engravings or have dents, scratches and other packaging defaults. While the pots and pans included in the Factory Seconds sale work just fine, they're sold at a significant discount.
Is All-Clad worth it?
All-Clad makes some of our favorite kitchen essentials, including our favorite stainless-steel skillet and our favorite nonstick cookware set. While pieces can be pricey, the higher price tag gets you durable, high-quality cookware that's made to last. For instance, the nonstick cookware set aced our tests and was sturdy, easy to clean and beautifully designed.
For home chefs, All-Clad pots, pans and cooking equipment are kitchen essentials—especially when cooking for crowds.
Get deals and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the experts at Reviewed.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.