Samsung Adds Swarovski Band to Otherwise Tasteful Gear S
Samsung puts more bling on more things in its ongoing partnership with the crystal company.
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Samsung is putting the shine on its new smartwatch, the Gear S, with a sparkly strap from Swarovski.
The strap is the most recent addition to the "Swarovski for Samsung” collection, and purports to showcase something called Crystal Fine Mesh technology—the very latest method of putting Swarovski on things that didn't have them before.
Coming hot on the heels of LG's announcement that it will bedazzle one of its OLED TVs with Swarovski crystals, this announcement seems to suggest that we can all look forward to a very sparkly IFA show floor this year.
Pricing and availability of the Swarovski band have not yet been announced.
Source: Samsung Mobile Press
Check out all of Samsung's IFA 2014 Announcements:
- Samsung Unpacks New Note Phones, Co-Branded Oculus VR Headset
- Samsung's New TVs Are All About the Curves
- Samsung Demos Upscale Appliances, Elena Arzak Joins Club des Chefs
- Slim, Ruggedized Samsung Tab Active Debuts at IFA Berlin
- Samsung's New Robot Vacuum Is Your Most Humble Servant
- Samsung Flexes at IFA With a 105-inch Bendable UHD TV
- Samsung Outs a Curved Sound Bar to Match Its Curved TVs
- Samsung Adds Third-Party Support, Voice Control to Smart Home System
- Samsung UHD TVs Will Soon Stream Amazon's 4K Content
- Samsung Announces Its First 3G Smartwatch: The Gear S