The 15 most popular holiday recipes on Pinterest
With only days to go, it’s time to prep
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
The countdown begins as Christmas, Hanukkah and all other holiday festivities quickly move towards us on the calendar. Whether your role is to host a seasonal soirée all on your own, or simply provide a specialty side; we're all making our shopping lists and checking them twice.
Haven’t quite nailed down what you would like to bake? Not sure where your particular cooking skill set lies? Stick with popularity and provide choices everyone adores. Pinterest is a haven for everything festive and fun. That obviously includes recipes suitable for events this season. For a tried-and-true list of dinners, desserts and even drinks, we've compiled the very best of what people have pinned.
From the easiest appetizers to the uniquely decorated sweets, no matter your abilities or artistry, there’s a little something for everyone to get in the kitchen and create.
1. Melting Snowman Oreo Balls - 700K Pins
2. Loaded Potato Casserole - 349.1K Pins
3. Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups - 340K Pins
4. M&M’S Christmas Cookie Bars - 256.5K Pins
5. Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles - 188.6K Pins
6. Pretzel Hugs - 181.5K Pins
7. Christmas Cookie Dough Dip - 174.6K Pins
8. Cranberry and Feta Pinwheels - 141K Pins
9. Ultimate Appetizer Board - 102.1K Pins
10. Pear, Pomegranate and Spinach Salad - 82.4K Pins
11. Parmesan Cheddar Basil Bites - 58K Pins
12. Cheesy Spinach Croissants - 47K Pins
13. Jingle Juice Holiday Punch - 43.8K Pins
14. Spicy Cranberry Barbeque Meatballs - 27.7K Pins
15. Perfect Prime Rib Roast - 21.3K Pins
Get Reviewed email alerts.
Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts.