Microsoft Surface Pro 3

$799.00 MSRP
9.5 score
Product Image - Microsoft Surface Pro 3
  • Best of Year 2014
  • Editors' Choice
Read Full Review

Full Review

I get a lot of e-mails and questions in my line of work, and the most common thing I get asked is what tablet to buy to replace a laptop. The reason is obvious: tablets are great for browsing the web and checking e-mail—otherwise known as 98% of the everyday things you do with a computer—but who wants to write a term paper on an iPad? Doing 98% of what's requires is great, but it's the other 2% that's the problem.

Read More...

See more

Photo Gallery

See Full Specifications

Specifications

Type Tablet
Operating System
  • Windows 8
Screen Size 12 in.
Display Type LCD
Display Resolution 2160 x 1440 Pixels

What's Your Take?

All Comments