Best Buy is having a massive sale right now—get Black Friday-level deals on TVs, laptops, and more
What could be better than huge savings?
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Last-minute gift shoppers, you're in luck: Just because Green Monday has come and gone doesn't mean that all of the deals and savings have. Best Buy's massive Green Monday sale is still going on, with amazing deals on TVs, laptops Fitbits, and so much more.
You can get Black Friday-level pricing on those last-minute purchases while still having time for free shipping and/or free store pickup for most items. Here are the best deals we've found so far.
The best Green Monday TV deals at Best Buy
- Get the 55-inch Samsung 7 Series LED TV for $399 (Save $100)
- Get the 70-inch LG LED 4K TV for $749.99 (Save $250)
- Get the 65-inch Sony X85J LED TV for $899.99 (Save $300)
- Get the 75-inch Samsung QN84A Mini LED TV for $2,649.99 (Save $150)
The best Green Monday tech deals at Best Buy
- Get Select Nintendo Switch Games for $20 off
- Get the Google Nest Thermostat for $99.99 (Save $30)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Wireless Headphones for $109.99 (Save $60)
- Get the Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones for $149.99 (Save $100)
- Get the Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Over-the-Ear Headphones for $248 (Save $101.99)
- Get the Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 with Ryzen 5 for $699.99 (Save $200)
The best Green Monday home and kitchen deals at Best Buy
- Get the Insignia 8qt Digital Multi Cooker for $49.99 (Save $70)
- Get the Ninja Professional Plus Blender DUO with Auto-IQ for $99.99 (Save $40)
- Get the iRobot Roomba 694 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum for $199.99 (Save $75)
- Get the iRobot Roomba i6 (6150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum for $399.99 (Save $150)
- Get the iRobot Robot Roomba j7+ (7550) Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum for $649 (Save $200)
- Get the Dyson Outsize Total Clean Cordless Vacuum for $749.99 (Save $100)
When is Green Monday?
Green Monday is December 13, 2021. It's typically the second Monday in December (or the Monday closest to mid-December), typically falling halfway between the weekend of Black Friday and Cyber Monday and Christmas.
It's also very near to most retailers' free shipping cut-off dates, making it prime time for retailers to discount items ahead of the holiday season and usually making it one of the biggest final sale days of the year.
Why is it called Green Monday?
The term was coined by eBay for its Green Monday sale in 2007, and it's stuck around and been borrowed by other retailers, retail analysts, and customers alike.
Are Green Monday deals better than Black Friday?
It depends on the item, but in most cases, the deals that are worth buying on Green Monday are going to be similar to Black Friday and Cyber Monday prices.
There is typically a much wider array of deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but there are still some excellent deals. There are a few categories where Green Monday deals are better than Black Friday, especially on some larger items like TVs that retailers may need to get rid of and are discounting more aggressively as the holiday shopping season reaches its peak.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.