Save big on the Samsung Galaxy, Samsung TVs, watches and more during Samsung Black Friday 2021
Black Friday deals galore
Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
One of the best parts of Black Friday 2021 are the discounts on top-rated technology from major brands. One of those big names is Samsung, which is offering serious savings on its TVs, home appliances, phones, laptops, and more as part of its early Black Friday sale. Not only that, you can save even more when you trade in select devices.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
In anticipation of supply issues and labor shortages, Samsung is joining other major players in revealing sale items early—including Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy. That means you get savings on everything from the new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 smartphone to one of the brand's stainless steel dishwashers.
Shop the best deals at the Samsung Early Black Friday sale
- Samsung The Frame TV from $449.99 (Save $150 to $1,000)
- Samsung Q80A QLED 4K Smart TV from $899.99 (Save $300 to $1,200)
- Samsung 43-Inch Sero QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV for $999.99 (Save $1,000)
- Samsung The Terrace QLED 4K Smart TV from $2,799.99 (Save $700 to $3,000)
- Samsung QN900A Samsung Neo QLED 8K Smart TV from $3,299.99 (Save $1,700 to $3,500)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Live from $59.99 with trade-in (Save $70 to $110)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 from $64.99 with trade-in (Save $50 to $185)
- Samsung Galaxy Buds2 from $79.99 with trade-in (Save $20 to $40)
- Galaxy S21 5G Smartphone from $199.99 with trade-in (Save $100 to $650)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G Smartphone from $299.99 with trade-in (Save $100 to $650)
- Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Smartphone from $649.99 with trade-in (Save $250 to $900)
- Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G Smartphone from $824.99 with trade-in (Save $100 to $375)
Home and appliances
- Samsung Jet Bot+ Robot Vacuum with Clean Station for $599 (Save $200)
- Samsung DW80R9950US Smart Linear Dishwasher from $899 (Save $250 to $300)
- Samsung AirDresser with Steam Refresh & Sanitize Cycle for $1,349 (Save $150)
- Samsung NX60T8711SS/AA Smart Slide-In Gas Range from $1,699 (Save $600)
- Samsung NE63T8751SS/AA 6.3-Cubic-Foot Smart Slide-in Electric Range from $2,609 (Save $290 to $300)
Laptops and tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 from $49.99 with trade-in (Save $150 to $500)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 from $129.99 with trade-in (Save $25 to $275)
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 from $1,009.99 with trade-in (Save $40 to $320)
- Samsung 15-Inch Galaxy Book Pro 360 1TB and 32-Inch M7 4K UHD Smart Monitor Bundle for $1,379.98 (Save $570)
Does Samsung do Black Friday deals?
Yes. We expect Samsung to release its official Black Friday deals around the day of the event on November 26.
When does Samsung Black Friday start?
While the brand has yet to announce specifics on the Black Friday sale event, Samsung's Early Black Friday Prices sale is taking place right now.
Why should I buy direct from Samsung?
In addition to the heavily discounted prices, Samsung offers free haul away and recycling of your old TV with a purchase of a new TV. There's also free shipping, no-contact delivery and simple returns if you find it doesn't fit your space or home décor. With The Frame, you can also save 50% off customizable bezel options include modern brown, modern teak, beveled white, modern white, or beveled brick red, which can all be swapped for the standard black. Normally starting at $100, bezel upgrades can be yours for as low as $50 (depending on the size of your chosen TV) for the duration of the sale.
Can you finance the purchase or do you have to pay upfront?
If you don't want to pay outright or put the entire amount on credit, you can opt to pay monthly for up to 48 months, spreading out the cost of a new TV, dishwasher or other big-ticket items over the course of four years. There's no down payment and 0% APR financing.
With Samsung's try now, pay later offer, you can also try an eligible product for up to 21 days and begin making payments once that time has elapsed. After this period, you can pay in three installments using Affirm. If you decide to return the product within the trial period, you can do that as well.
Are there special offers?
Yes. Throughout the site and during the sale, there are other special offers to be had, including promos like a free pair of true wireless earbuds with the purchase of select cordless stick vacuums. With a Frame TV, for example, you can add a qualifying soundbar to the purchase for up to $270 for a limited time, offering an improved and more immersive audio experience while watching movies or TV, playing video games, or even listening to music.
Should you buy Samsung Care+?
It depends. Samsung Care+ is Samsung's extra warranty program, that provides up to four additional years of coverage for a fee. Depending on the product, it can include everything from a personal set-up session to protection against mechanical and electrical issues. For high-ticket items like TVs or smartphones that you take on the go, it can be worthwhile to examine your expected replacement costs and weigh them against the extra warranty.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.